Annual Giving 2019
Help us reach out target of $100,000 by donating to Annual Giving 2019
At Glenaeon we have long recognized the importance of leading strongly and acting decisively in addressing global warming and climate change. That’s why this year we have chosen to focus on Sustainability for our 2019 Annual Giving Program. As well as reducing our carbon footprint we will dramatically reduce our costs.
YOUR DONATION ASSISTS US IN;
- Installing Solar Panels onto the rooves at Middle Cove
- Replacing standard lights with energy efficient LED lighting
- Creating a more comfortable learning environment through installing energy efficient heating/cooling systems
If every Glenaeon donates just $285 we will reach our target. You will be creating a better world for your children and for future generations of children who will benefit from a more environmental energy solution.
The Glenaeon Foundation
The Glenaeon Foundation was established in 2012 to assist the school in further developing its educational facilities and ensure we provide an outstanding Rudolf Steiner Education to all of our students.
While tuition fees and Government grants support the school’s daily operations, the longer term needs of the school require a significant fundraising program. Your charitable tax deductible gifts enable the school to thrive and ensure the long term future of the school.
Glenaeon continues to grow as an established school with a reputation for providing students with a broad and balanced education that is the foundation for a successful and fulfilling life.
We would like to thank those who have contributed to our fundraising to-date. But our work has only just begun. Every act of generosity helps us to continue to provide our children with an environment in which they can flourish.
Head of School
GLENAEON FOUNDATION PROJECTS COMPLETED
The Glenaeon Foundation was established in 2012 with the objective of generating funds through giving programs and using these funds for a range of projects that would otherwise not be possible.
- Refurbished the Sylvia Brose Hall
- Built the Deck surrounding the Café
- Commenced plans for the Outdoor Learning Centre
- Built the Glenaeon Community Kitchen and Café–providing healthy nutritious food for our students and hosting Food Technology Classes.
- Installed much needed air-conditioning in the Eurythmy Classrooms
- Launched the Sylvia Brose All-Rounder Scholarship
- Installed a roof over the Design and Technology outdoor area extending the teaching area
- Class room upgrades throughout the Castlecrag and Middle Cove campuses
- Electrical Audit of the Middle Cove Campus in preparation for the re-development of the Sylvia Brose Hall.