The Spring Festival for Years 1-12
The Spring Festival for Years 1-12 is happening Wednesday 20 September at the Middle Cove Campus – on the round oval.
When does it start?
The festival starts at 9.30am sharp and will run for about one hour, and will be followed by a shared morning tea in class groups.
How to get there:
Please note that there is no parking either on site or on Glenroy or Greenfield Avenues. We ask that you park safely and legally elsewhere and suggest Tyneside Avenue. There will be a shuttle bus running to and from the Castlecrag campus from 9am. Please see the attached shuttle map and feel free to wave down the bus if you park along its route.
What to bring:
- Please bring a picnic mat (so as not to be exposed to any ticks in the grass) and a plate of food to share with your class. Please note NO NUTS!
- The canteen will be open from 9.15am if you would like to get a coffee on your way down the hill.
Garland making this year:
- This year we are asking students from Class 3 to Year 12 to make their garlands at home and wear/bring them to school on the day of the festival.
- If you would like to donate jasmine, ivy and/or flowers to decorate the classrooms and the school, you are still very welcome to drop it off to the Middle Cove campus on Tuesday 19 September.
- Parents will be making their children’s garlands at school on Tuesday 19 September and the children will bring fresh flowers to decorate them on the Wednesday morning at 8.30 am. Please drop off at Castlecrag campus in the covered area outside the playgroup room.