The next Parent Education seminar will take place on Saturday 21st November and will be presented by Ebba Bodame.
This Saturday afternoon workshop will explore with parents the various images of Christmas, such as the nativity, Santa Claus, Christmas Eve, etc., and their deeper meaning and how this enables us to bring our children into the heart of Christmas.
• How to include the gift of summer into our Christmas celebration
• Preparing our children for Christmas through Advent time
• Ideas for activities, stories and gift making which may free parents and children from the commercial pressure of this season
• Which gifts fulfill at this time of giving
• Rituals for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day appropriate for young children
Participants will create a simple Christmas angel and will leave feeling renewed and inspired to share with their family the simple joys of this special time of year.
Ebba Bodame is the Early Childhood Coordinator at Glenaeon and has over thirty years’ experience working with young children and parents.
When: Saturday 21st November 2pm – 5pm
Where: Marion Mahony Griffin Hall, Castlecrag Campus
Please call: 9958 0774 to reserve your place.