The next Parent Education seminar will take place on Saturday 15th November and will be presented by Ebba Bodame.
This workshop will explore the various images of Christmas, including nativity, Santa Clause, Christmas Eve etc. Ebba will cover the deeper meaning of these images, and how they enable us to bring children into the heart of Christmas. Topics covered will include:
• Ideas for activities, stories and gift making, which can help to free parents and children from the commercial pressure of Christmas
• How to include the gift of summer into your Christmas celebration
• Preparing your child for Christmas through Advent time
• Rituals for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day that are appropriate for younger children
• Which gifts fulfil at this time of giving
You will create a simple Christmas angel, and leave feeling renewed and inspired to share with your family the simple joys of this special time of year.
Ebba Bodame has decades of experience in Rudolf Steiner early childhood education. Her talks, workshops, Playgroups and training sessions have inspired a generation of parents in the school in healthy and creative child raising practices that are positive for children and deeply fulfilling for adults.
Where: Marion Mahony Griffin Hall, Glenaeon Castlecrag Campus
When: Saturday November 15th 2pm – 5pm
Bookings Essential: 9958 0774