Happy Child, Happy Home
Renowned parenting author Lou Harvey-Zahra will be giving a presentation on creative discipline at the Glenaeon Preschool on Thursday 19th March.
Back to all news
Renowned parenting author Lou Harvey-Zahra will be giving a presentation at the Glenaeon Preschool on Thursday 19th March. Lou's talk will cover various aspects of parenting, including:
- Learning tools to transform behaviours in a positive manner
- Creating more relaxed and connected parent/child relationships
- Teaching children skills that will assist them throughout their lives
- Exploring the root causes of child behaviours
- Creative Discipline strategies: redirection, changing the environment, games and giggles, the word 'no' and positive role models
Common, everyday scenarios will be shared and there will be time for questions at the end. This will be an inspiring and practical talk and is highly recommended.
When: Thursday 19th March 7.15 pm
Where: Glenaeon PreschoolCost: $10
Lou Harvey-Zahra is a Rudolf Steiner teacher and a popular parenting author. Lou’s first books is Turning Tears into Laughter: Creative Discipline for the Toddler and Preschool Years (Five Mile Press) has sold out and her second book Happy Child, Happy Home: Conscious Parenting and Creative Discipline (Floris Book) will be available on the night ($29.95), Rudolf Steiner Book Centre (Sydney), all online book sites and from Lou’s website www.skiptomylouparenting.com