The Glenaeon community has long benefited from a tradition of giving with over 90% of the school current facilities enjoyed by our students financed through extensive fundraising by parents, teachers and alumni. The Glenaeon community is grateful for all contributions that allow our school to be what it is today.
The Glenaeon Foundation was established in 2012 to assist the school in further developing its educational facilities and ensure we provide an outstanding Rudolf Steiner Education to all of our students.
While tuition fees and Government grants support the school’s daily operations, the longer term needs of the school require a significant fundraising program. Your charitable tax deductible gifts enable the school to thrive and ensure the long term future of the school.
Glenaeon continues to grow as an established school with a reputation for providing students with a broad and balanced education that is the foundation for a successful and fulfilling life.
We would like to thank those who have contributed to our fundraising to-date. But our work has only just begun. Every act of generosity helps us to continue to provide our children with an environment in which they can flourish.
Head of School
GLENAEON FOUNDATION PROJECTS COMPLETED
The Glenaeon Foundation was established in 2012 with the objective of generating funds through giving programs and using these funds for a range of projects that would otherwise not be possible.
- Built the Glenaeon Community Kitchen and Café–providing healthy nutritious food for our students and hosting Food Technology Classes.
- Re-developed the Primary School Playground and High School landscaping
- Installed much needed air-conditioning in the Eurythmy Classrooms
- Launched the Sylvia Brose All-Rounder Scholarship
- Funded Innovative Maths Software, Training and Computers for the Maths Program for Years 10-12
- Installed a roof over the Design and Technology outdoor area extending the teaching area
- Class room upgrades throughout the Castlecrag and Middle Cove campuses
- Electrical Audit of the Middle Cove Campus in preparation for the re-development of the Sylvia Brose Hall.