Location and Transport
Directions to Preschool - 118 Sydney Street, Willoughby
Our preschool is located on a residential street in Willoughby. Sydney Street is most easily accessed from Mowbray Road. Turn north towards Chatswood CBD from Mowbray Road and continue along Sydney Street. You will find Glenaeon Preschool on your left located in a Federation house next to Bales Park.
Directions to Castlecrag - 121 Edinburgh Road, Castlecrag - Kindergarten to Class 2
Edinburgh Road is the main street of Castlecrag. From Eastern Valley Way continue eastward along Edinburgh Road. The school is located on the left. While we are building, access to the campus is via Edith Street on the left, past the campus.
Directions to Middle Cove - 5a Glenroy Avenue, Middle Cove - Classes 3 to 12.
Our main campus is on a battleaxe block in a residential street of Middle Cove. Turn east from Eastern Valley Way at the light at Greenfield Avenue. Turn left at Glenroy Avenue, 5a is on the right about 50 metres down the street.
Parking & Transport
There is a council car park for Bales Park on Sydney Street, right next to the preschool. If you are attending with your child access the preschool through the garden gates. If you are attending for a tour, please come to the front door and ring the doorbell.
The Castlecrag campus is in a residential area of the suburb. There is street parking on Edinburgh Road, next to the campus and Edith Street, opposite the campus.
- Only parents of Class 3 and 4 students may drop off and collect in Glenroy Avenue, but must ensure they park legally and do not impede driveways: but you should display the Class 3 or 4 sign on your dashboard.
- Class 3 and 4 parents must not park in the cul de sac at the end of Glenroy Avenue: parked cars here impede the easy movement of turning cars and can also obstruct driveways.
- Parents Years 5-12 are not to drop off or collect students from Glenroy Avenue or Greenfield Avenue: do not use the bus stop on Greenfield Avenue to drop off/pick up students.
- Parents Years 5-12 are requested to drop off students elsewhere such as Tyneside Avenue, Megalong Avenue or North Arm Road. There is plenty of parking in these streets and they are only a few minutes’ walk from the school.
- Students can walk from Tyneside Ave to the lights at Eastern Valley Way via the public footpath through Telak Close or via Megalong Avenue
- The traffic lights at Eastern Valley way will be supervised every morning from 8am to 9.30 am and every afternoon from 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm
- Please do not ever park in Greenfield Avenue adjacent to the unbroken centre line. This is illegal and will attract hefty fines.
- There is no vehicular access to or from the school site between 8.30 to 9am and 3.15 to 4pm. The gate is closed at this time and will only be opened for emergency vehicles.
Glenaeon is serviced by a range of government bus services and by three school run shuttle services. These services operate morning and afternoon each day from:
- The Eastern Suburbs
- Dulwich Hill/Inner West
- The Northern Beaches
For further information or questions please contact our Registrar at: [email protected]