High School Booklists 2012
Please find below copies of 2012 booklists for Classes 7-11 (Class 12 pending).
The books on the list are available from:
Unit 2/43 Herbert Street Artarmon
Ph: 8905 8691
Fax: 9460 7100
And online at www.campion.com.au until 30 December 2011.
Bellbird books allow 14 days for returns of texts, but videos, DVDs and stationery are non-returnable. Anything not available may be back ordered with advance payment. Anything back ordered is non-returnable and non-refundable. Bellbird will also home deliver to those who phone or fax through orders and pay by credit card. There may be a delivery fee for this service.
Normal hours of trading: Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm (Closed from noon 23rd Dec-4th Jan)
Extended hours of trading: (10th Jan-5th Feb) Monday-Friday 9am-6pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm
Class 7 Booklist
Class 8 Booklist
Class 9 Booklist
Class 10 Booklist
Class 11 Booklist
Class 12 Booklist
Book Exchange of Second hand books
This year we have introduced a new system for the exchange/sale of second hand books between families.
HOW DOES THE BOOK EXCHANGE WORK?
- We have a register of Second Hand Books at reception (Middle Cove) with pages for years 7. 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12. Refer to the year that the books will be used for in 2011.
- Parents wishing to sell books write their name and contact details and the book(s) they want to sell in the register.
- Parents who want to buy books come into reception and take down the contact details depending on their requirements.
- They then ring the sellers directly and sort out the books, payment and collection.
NB: Glenaeon is facilitating the book exchange between families but is not responsibile for any of the following:
- Condition of the books
- Prices requested by sellers
- Any issues related to transactions between families
- Collection or delivery of books
TO REGISTER FOR SCHOOL TOURS CLICK HERE
NEW SCHOOL FILMS AVAILABLE BELOW:
Glenaeon Steiner School, The Full Film:
Glenaeon Steiner School, Kindy and Primary Film:
Glenaeon Steiner School, High School Film:
Glenaeon Steiner School, An Introduction:
AFTER SCHOOL CARE